Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Goals and Aspirations -- Win a Moleskine Notebook from Viloria.net

2008 is about to end and it's time to set our goals and aspirations for the coming year.

Here's my initial list:

1. I aim to have more money in my savings.

I am financially independent but I want to be more financially secure. I should take advantage of opportunities available around me.

2. I want to develop a sustainable business within two years.

My entrepreneurial spirit needs to be sparked. I'm thinking of setting up a consultancy business for now, as it requires the least capital. I have to finish writing a business plan for this by the first quarter of 2009.

3. I want to be more fit and healthy.

I must: Practice yoga regularly. Avoid eating junk food. Lift weights at least thrice a week.

4. I aspire to create positive, nurturing relationships with my family and friends.

I have the tendency to retreat to my own private world. Most of my friends are far away. I have to call them more often. As for my family whom I live with, I should be more generous and accommodating.

5. And last but not the least: Get my creative works published!

I hope my poems and stories will see print soon.

This is my entry to the Viloria.net's Moleskine Notebook Giveaway Contest. As in the previous Moleskine Giveaway contest from A Bugged Life, a new Moleskine notebook is up for grabs though this time with different mechanics. You have to register in the site and post a "Goals and Aspirations" entry in your blog, like this one. Deadline is 11pm of November 21, 2008. Best of luck!

The Moleskine Notebook is courtesy of Avalon.PH
http://www.viloria.com/go/go.php/avalonph

For the Viloria.net contest rules, please see
Viloria.net

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in the Moleskine contest, and for letting others know about all these cool contests. How'd you find all of those contests? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I find Google Alerts very useful for me to be updated about contests and promos. Hunting the net for giveaways and freebies can be quite addictive. ;)

    Please let me know if you'll have more contests in the future so I can include them in my blog. Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi PinoyContests, I found your link at PMT. Anyway, I like to ask what consultancy business are you planning to set up? Maybe we can be business partners! Do visit my blog as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog there, Aspiring Entrepreneur. I'm planning to set up a PR consultancy firm. I hope to work with you in the future!

    ReplyDelete