Valentines means it's concert season once again, and here's a concert that promises to be the must-watch concert of the year, featuring three great bands: Side A, MYMP and Freestyle--all in the Love 2 Love 2 Love concert on February 15, 2009 8pm at the Araneta Coliseum.
Side A is a multi-awarded, platinum-certified band, best known for their romantic ballad Forevermore, Hold On, and many others. With a career spanning almost two decades, Side A continues to capture the hearts of many.
MYMP, short for Make Your Momma Proud, claims to have "the sweetest, softest and most soothing music the local music industry could have". Their hits include Tell Me Where it Hurts, A Little Bit, and other singles.
Freestyle was formed in 1996 in Davao City. This Pop-RnB band has since become one of the most in-demand performers in bar gigs, shows and events.
Titik Pilipino is holding a contest that will let you win tickets to the Love 2 Love 2 Love! Join now and get a chance to watch these terrific bands all in one spectacular romantic concert with your sweetheart!
1 Grand Prize winner - 2 Patron B VIP tickets
1 winner - 2 Lower Box tickets
1 winner - 2 Upper Box A tickets
1 winner - 2 Upper Box B tickets
3 winners - 4 General Admission tickets each
HOW TO JOIN:
1. Go to the promo page in Titik Pilipino.
2. Fill out the registration form with your personal details.
3. Don't forget to enter the verification code.
4. Click on JOIN to submit your entry.
5. Winners shall be notified via email and mobile. Tickets will be mailed to the mailing address you specify on the form.
6. The concert will be held on 15 February (8:00 PM) at the Araneta Coliseum.
11 February 2009