Are you a book geek? Fully Booked is calling on all bookworms to join this competition for Book Geek of the Month! Read on for more details!
PhP 5,000 worth of Fully Booked Gift Certificates, plus the chance to compete for the title ULTIMATE BOOK GEEK on November 2009
HOW TO JOIN:
I. Answer these questions to qualify for Book Geek of the month.
1. What does JK in JK Rowling stand for?
2. Who is the author of Memoirs of a Geisha?
3. How many times has Neil Gaiman visited the Philippines through the invitation of Fully Booked?
4. Who among the following didn't author a book: Julia Quinn, James Patterson, Jane Wainwright?
5. What pseudonym did Anne Rice use for the Sleeping Beauty series?
6. What is the title of the latest book in the Artemis Fowl series?
7. What is the title of Stephenie Meyer's unfinished book which supplements the Twilight series?
8. Who wrote the non-fiction book entitled Just Who Will You Be?
9. Who is Daniel X?
10. Who is the chef, cookbook author and Travel & Living host who recently visited the Philippines through the invitation of Fully Booked?
11. What is the title of the book by Barack Obama about travelling to Kenya to meet his roots?
12. How many books have been released on Kokology?
13. Love in the Time of Cholera was set in which country?
14. Who is the author of The 17 Irrefutable Laws of Teamwork?
15. Who wrote the Shopaholic Series?
II. Email your answers to email@example.com and please include the following information:
1. Complete name
2. Blog URL
3. E-mail address
4. Contact details
III. The first 25 members to submit all correct answers with the complete personal information will be qualified as participants to the BOOK GEEK competition happening on January 31, 2009 4pm at Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street Forum. Qualified participants to the competition shall be notified via email. Incomplete personal information shall deem the entry invalid.